Who We Are
To support individuals and organizations working to protect children from abuse and neglect worldwide.
ISPCAN’s mission is to prevent cruelty to children in every nation, in every form: physical abuse, sexual abuse, neglect, street children, child fatalities, child prostitution, children of war, emotional abuse, and child labor.
We are committed to increasing public awareness of all forms of violence against children, developing activities to prevent such violence, and promoting the rights of children in all regions of the world.
ISPCAN invites you to join forces with its members around the world to protect children in need: their bodies, minds, hearts and rights. Learn about ISPCAN’s goals, publications, congresses, professional training events and world-wide activities.
ISPCAN is not equipped to advise or intervene on suspected child abuse or neglect cases or to offer crisis counseling. If you seriously suspect a child is in danger, contact:
Telephone (In the USA): Childhelp USA at: 1-800-4-A-Child.
International: Find your local Child Helpline Chapter: http://www.childhelplineinternational.org/en/network/members
You can also review this list of
- To increase awareness of the extent, the causes and possible solutions for all forms of child abuse
- To disseminate academic and clinical research to those in positions to enhance practice and improve policy
- To support international efforts to promote and protect the Rights of the Child
- To improve the quality of current efforts to detect, treat and prevent child abuse
- To facilitate the exchange of best practice standards being developed by ISPCAN members throughout the world
- To design and deliver comprehensive training programs to professionals and concerned volunteers engaged in efforts to treat and prevent child abuse
ISPCAN headquarters is based in the USA and is located at 12200 E. Iliff Avenue, Suite 103, Aurora CO USA 80014
Phone: 720.449.6010 Fax:720.449.6012
Global Media & Marketing
Global Training & Development
Global Finance Manager
IT Support Services
Global Conference Organizer
Executive Committee & Council Members
ISPCAN Councilors are world renowned leaders in the field of child abuse & neglect and help set strategic directions for the organization. They volunteer countless hours to advancing the field of child abuse prevention, by providing technical expertise and invaluable resources to ISPCAN.
Jenny Gray, OBE
Chair, CERF Committee
Dip Higher Education&Training
UK & NEW ZEALAND